Begin by logging into Train.pushpress.com and select coaching from the left hand menu.
Next, select the workout builder. This will bring you to the calendar view shown below.
How to Quick Add a Workout:
Quick add will not allow you to enter any advanced details.
1. Enter Score type
2. Enter Workout Title
3. Enter Workout Description
4. Select Save
How to add a full detailed workout:
1. Click on Detailed Add.
2. Start by selecting your Score Type.
3. Next, set the Scoring Divisions for this workout section.
4. Next you will choose the sets, default reps, and any advanced scoring features that you'd like to apply.
5. Now you can enter a Title, Subtitle, and Workout Description.
6. Train will search the text entered in the Workout Description field.
When you click or tab out of this field the automatic Tags will populate along with any corresponding media in your Media Library.
7. Add a new video if needed.
You can do so by clicking in the Video Link field and filling in the information. Include the URL for the video along with a simple Title and Tag name. This will save this item into your Media Library as well.
8. Enter any Gym Notes for members and any Staff Notes for your coaches.
9. Now it's time to save your workout!
10. Click on Save under the date/day in the week view.
The information is saved but we still need to make it visible for your athletes.
11. Select save day or save week and your workout is ready to go!