2. Click on Quick Add
Quick Add will allow to add you a workout that includes no scoring or advanced details.
3. To add a full detailed workout click on Detailed Add
4. Start by selecting your Score Type
5. Next you will set the Scoring Divisions available for this workout
6. Next you will choose the sets, default reps, and any advanced scoring features that you'd like to apply.
7. Now you can enter a Title, Subtitle, and Workout Description.
8. Train will search the text entered in the Workout Description field.
When you click or tab out of this field the automatic Tags will populate along with any corresponding media in your Media Library.
9. Deselect any Tags or videos you do not want to apply.
10. You can also add any Tags that may not have populated.
11. If you'd like to add a new video you can do so by clicking in the Video Link field and filling in the information. Include the URL for the video along with a simple Title and Tag name.
This will save this item into your Media Library as well.
12. Enter any notes you'd like your athletes to see in the Gym Notes and any notes for your coaches in the Staff Notes
13. Now it's time to save your workout!
14. The information is saved but we still need to make it visible for your athletes. Click on Save under the date/day in the week view.
15. Choose if you'd like to save (make visible) the day or the entire week and your workout is ready to go!