Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaires (Par-Q)
You may have a Par-Q that you need your athletes or clients to complete before they can be admitted to class or training sessions. The Digital Document system does not allow for a user to complete info like name, yes or no, etc inside the document so we have to do a little magic using Google Forms.
- Create a Par-Q form using a service like Google Forms
- Copy the embed code from the form settings <>
3. Log in to your PushPress Control Panel
4. Find the Digital Documents on the Apps Menu
5. Create or Edit a new document
6. Paste the Embed code into the document
7. Add in any "I Agree" checkboxes that you need
8. Choose attach to Person, Plan, or Discount
9. Hit Publish
To see a full walkthrough of setting this up click on the video at top of this document.
Now that you have this setup, how do access and manage the completed forms?
- You will log in to your Google Forms account to view the completed forms
- Responses can be found by clicking on the repsonse tab on the main page of the form
- You will three options to view the reposnses in. I recommend clicking on Individual to see each completed form on its own.