- Members can add their own headshot through the Member Portal
2. If you onboard a member through the Control Panel you can attach a webcam to your computer and use that. Or use the built in webcam but thats often an awkward user experience as you have to ask them to step around your side of the computer, hence a detached webcam is recommended.
Technical Requirements for Control Panel headshot
Any webcam that works with your computer. This function only works in Chrome browser. (which you should be using anyway).
Make sure your chrome browser permissions are correct. The first time you navigate to the member detail info page to take the pic, your browser will ask for camera permission. If you say NO the first time it will not ask again and you will be confused as to why it doesn't work. To check your settings follow these steps:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
- In the Camera section, click the drop down for Camera.
- Select the correct camera by its brand name.
- Click 'Manage Exceptions'. Make sure your PushPress domain is set to Allow.