Data into PushPress
Example of how to pull data into PushPress from another application.
Data out of PushPress
Example of how to push data out of PushPress into another application
This is currently in closed beta. Message us on the Control Panel chat to get access.
Updated instructions on how to get your API Keys
The location where you get your Public API Key has changed in PushPress, it was under Integrations as shown in the video, but we moved it, here is how to generate and locate new keys.
- Start by clicking Apps main menu, then click the Configure button on the Zapier tile.
- Click the pink plus button in right rail.
- Enter a Pairing Code Name, this is just for your reference, can be anything you like, then click 'Create new pairing code'.
- You will see new code generated in the right rail, now use the 3 dots context menu and select 'View Info'.
- From this modal that pops up you can get the Pairing Code (AKA API Public Key) and the Secret Code (AKA API Private Key)