*Note: ACH is still in active beta. We will be rolling out beta testing to select clients. ACH must be enabled on our side. Let us know if you want to be on the list!
Once ACH is enabled for your account, you will be able to adjust the settings in ACH. A few things to note:
- ACH must be enabled for each plan individually. By default, ACH will not be enabled for each plan. It will need to be turned on in ACH settings
- You can set the NSF (non-sufficient funds) Fees. This fee is charged to the member if the bank account connected, does not have enough funds to clear the transaction. There are 2 different fees that can be set
- NSF Fee (with Credit Card Backup): If a ACH transaction fails because of NSF, the member's credit card on file will be charged this fee, in addition to the original transaction amount
- NSF Fee (without Credit Card Backup): If an ACH transaction fails because of NSF and the member does not have a credit card on file, this fee will be charged to the client, in addition to the original transaction amount. This will be attempted to the same bank account, until the transaction is successful.
Once you have your ACH Settings, check out these articles
- How does ACH work
- How do members verify their bank account with ACH
- Why should we allow ACH