- You will need to make sure you have SugarWOD correctly setup and integrated with PushPress. If you haven't done so, visit this link to walk through setup steps. SugarWOD Integration
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Screens App installed on your Amazon FireStick
- That's it. No setup needed! Just use the direction arrows on your Amazon FireStick remote to toggle between different Tracks. You will see SugarWOD listed as an available Track
Tips for using the PushPress Screens app to display SugarWOD workouts:
- You do not need to input your workouts in PushPress Tracks anymore. You can simply program your workouts into SugarWOD
- Workouts in SugarWOD should be pulled into the Screens app in real time. If you're not noticing the changes happen in the Screens app, hit "Resync Workouts" in your Screens app settings in your control panel
*Note: Screens can only pull public tracks from SugarWOD. Tracks set to private will not be published to PushPress.