Assuming you have already connected your PushPress account to your Autopilot account.
Configure your AutoPilot Journey
- Log in to Autopilot.
- Click on Journeys
- Click on New Journey button (top right)
- Select 'Start from Scratch'
- Drag 'Form Submitted' as your starting point
- Click that circle to configure. Select 'Track New Form' from modal.
- Give this form a name. Grab the url of the form you want to grab data from. Typically this will be from your lead capture form. example https://gymname.pushpress.com/open/interested
- hit continue. you should now see the form fields it will grab.
- hit continue again. This is where you will map the PushPress form fields to Autopilot fields. for some you will have to make custom fields.
- Hit continue, now you are ready to configure the rest of this journey. It will be kicked off each time the form is submitted.