2. Choose a Package and select Landing Page.
3. The pop up will display the direct URL for your package landing page along with shortcut icons to open URL or generate QR code. Select “Visit Page” to open the landing page.
You can use this url to connect to your website, add QR to marketing materials or send the link directly to a client.
4. Next the client will need to either create an account or login with their existing credentials.
*Note: If they choose to create account but they have an existing one already the system will detect that and have them login.
5. When creating an account enter all required information and select continue
6. Next choose who this is for!
For me - is used when booking or purchasing for yourself
For someone else - is used when you are making this appointment for another person. You will be given the option to choose from your existing sub-accounts or create a new one.
7. Make the appropriate selection.
8. Select Continue to choose your appointment time. After selecting the date and time click to book the appointment!
If you would like more information or need further assistance, please use our HELP DOCs, just like this one or reach out through intercom, the little blue box in your CORE account or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is here to help.
PushPress is a gym management software that can help you a lot in managing your gym. We've helped thousands of local gyms streamline and professionalize their businesses with our intuitive, powerful solution for managing fitness facilities - all from the palm of their hands! Want to take charge? Give us 3 minutes on the phone or schedule an in-person demo today!