Create Appointment Type
Head to Appointments and click of set up wheel.
Click on Types and + Add to add a new type if you have not already.
Add Name of the Appointment
"No Sweat Intro" or "Free Intro"
Duration - Choose Time
Staff - Add 1 or more staff members who can service the appointment.
When is this appointment available - remember coaches set up personal availability where this is for when this appointment is offered in general.
Continuing working through set up choosing reminder information, buffers, etc.
2. Create Package
1. Start by going to your Appointments settings and choosing packages
2. Select 3 dots next to the appointment package you are looking to get landing page URL for.
3. In the pop modal that appears choose landing page
4. Here you can choose between a pre-made QR code or the direct URL
5. With QR code you can save and print on things like business cards or sign at your front desk.
6. Here is what the client would see by scanning QR code or visiting the URL.
Here's an example of what that URL would look like;
Now that you have that link it's time to get it on your website OR our sites team will build you site with this link to allow LEADS to start scheduling their No Sweat Intro or Free Intro Appointment.
If you would like more information or need further assistance, please use our HELP DOCs, just like this one or reach out through intercom, the little blue box in your CORE account or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is here to help.
PushPress is a gym management software that can help you a lot in managing your gym. We've helped thousands of local gyms streamline and professionalize their businesses with our intuitive, powerful solution for managing fitness facilities - all from the palm of their hands! Want to take charge? Give us 3 minutes on the phone or schedule an in-person demo today!