Now in appointments you have the ability to create different packages for each of your appointment types. With a package you can set the credits to expire in a certain amount of time. (in the future you will be able to make these recurring).
Let's take a look at how you can create a package and use the landing page to sell it!
1. Navigate to the new appointments page and choose setting icon
2. Click on Packages
3. Click on Add
4. Start with the name of the package
5. Enter a description of what the package includes
6. Choose which of your appointment types you want to use.
7. How many sessions are included in the package
8. Set the expiration date for the package
9. Choose if you want someone who buys this package to be a lead or a member in your system
10. Enter the price for the package
11. Click on Next
12. Choose any documents that you want signed by those who purchase the package and then hit save.
13. Here you see your new landing page link that you can share or post online for people purchase this package and book their first appointment.
14. Grab a QR code for the landing page here.
15. You can use this QR code on advertisements, front desk signs, or even your website to make the sign up process easy for clients.