Want to stand out from all of your competitor gyms? Now you can customize your client journey based on each plan name or plan category to truly customize your client journey.
2. Click on Plans
3. Here's a list of a typical plan listed by Category
4. On Member Type, These are the 'Tags' that when sold, get sent to Grow
Tag types available: Non-Member
5. Tag types available: Member
6. Tag types available: Lead
7. These are the plan categories
8. These are the plan names
9. In Grow, we want to trigger the workflow based on the 'Tag Added' as our trigger
10. This is how your trigger should be set
11. Create an If/Then workflow step
12. In the segments we want to create an filter
13. In the first drop down select contact details
14. No search either by plan or the plan category
Note: This info comes from Core and was explained in steps 4-8
15. In this scenario, we will choose plan name. Next, go to the next drop down and select "Contains"
16. It should look like this:
17. Type the plan name as it appears in your core account
18. Click on Save Action
19. Have your segment add a "free trial tag" or whatever naming convention you want to use for this plan name, to trigger another workflow
20. In this scenario, we will use "Free trial"
21. Now, create a new workflow
22. Click on Start from scratch
23. Click on Create new workflow
24. Click on Add New Workflow Trigger
25. The trigger should be "Contact tag"
26. Click on Add filters
27. Click on "Tag added"
28. It should look like this:
29. Now, select the tag you want to trigger this workflow. From our previous scenario in step 20, it would be "Free trial" but you can do whatever naming convention you used
30. The final trigger should look like this:
31. Click on Save Trigger
32. Now, build your workflow and messaging out based on that plan to customize the client journey