Wether you're selling your gym business, or recently purchased a gym from a previous owner, one very important yet easily overlooked aspect of the process is giving them access to the ownership of the Google Business Account.
Note: These steps must be completed by the owner of the account, and must be completed before they are removed from the domain.
2. Click on Users from the side menu
3. Click on Add users
4. Add the user(s) by email address
5. Designate the new user(s) role
6. Click on Invite
7. After you invite the new manager, or owner to the business account, you will see their names and emails on the screen with their permissions listed
8. To transfer ownership of the Google Business Account, select the owner from the user list and go to the drop down menu
9. Click on "primary owner" to transfer the ownership of the Google Business Account to the new user
10. Read the disclaimer, and hit transfer
11. Click on TRANSFER to transfer the ownership of the Google Business Account
NOTE: Google, by default, makes you wait 7 days to transfer ownership after adding a new user to the account.