You have the option to build out your own custom Media Library where you can attach video files to Input Tags that will appear for your athletes. This allows you to use any video you like from YouTube or Vimeo. These can be your own recorded videos or those from another channel.
Uploading Media into your Media Library
1. Go to your Media Library in Train
2. Select + Upload Media
3. Enter the details in the fields provided.
Best practice would be to keep the Title and Input Tag the same simple text.
You can use a URL for any video hosted on YouTube or Vimeo.
Title and Description are optional.
Editing Media in your Media Library
1. Click in the Search field or scroll to find the item you'd like to edit.
2. Click on the 3-dot menu to Edit or Delete your item.
3. Edit brings up the same pop up editing screen and delete will delete the entry