This workflow applies to either a Personal Training or Daily Workout Program. For creating a Workout Template reference the help article here.
2. Toggle the first dropdown to select "Program Template"
3. Toggle the second dropdown to the template you wish to create/edit and build out the workout program. The templates will be listed as "Days" as opposed to specific dates.
4. Save the Template!
5. Once you have built the program template. Click on the first drop down and select either "Daily Program" or "Personal Training"...
6. Next select the specific "Daily Program" or "Person's Name" you wish to use the template for. In that case we will use the "Powercut" Daily Program.
7. Select the "Template Button"
8. Select "add template" dropdown and choose the template you wish to use.
9. Select the date you wish for the template to begin...
9. Click Add...the workout will enter for all of the weeks that are saved in the template.
10. Click Save to Publish your workouts. You can choose to save one Day or one Week at a time.
Note: you'll need to do the same for each subsequent week.