This workflow applies to either a Personal Training or Daily Workout Program. For creating a Workout Template reference the help article here.
2. From the Workout Program you'd like to assign the Template to click on Manage Templates
3. Click on the Add Template dropdown and...
4. Choose the Template you'd like to assign
5. Select the Calendar icon to choose the starting date for Day 1 of your Template
6. Click on Add to assign the Template
7. Your Template will be applied starting on the date you selected.
Note: you may need to refresh the page to see the workouts applied.
8. The workouts will appear for as many weeks as your Template has workouts programmed.
9. When the Template is applied your workouts will be in the draft state until you click the Save button on the top of the Week. Select this button to make the workouts visible for your clients.
10. You can choose to save one Day or one Week at a time.
Note: you'll need to do the same for each subsequent week.
11. Once your workouts are published the button will change to "Saved"
12. If you would like to remove an applied Template click on Manage Templates
13. Click on dialog
14. Click on Remove next to the Template you'd like to un-assign.
Note: when removing a Template this will only remove the sync of workouts with that Template. Any workouts already on your Workout Program will remain.