Do you post lots of blog posts to your PushPress website? Or, maybe you post these blog posts occasionally. If you're like us, typing up an awesome blog is a lot of work... the last thing you want to do is type up an email with all of the same information you just did. Well, now you can automate the email process! Have your GROW system automatically pull the blog post data and send it to the email list of your choosing! Follow the steps below to setup your auto RSS email
NOTE: To get your RSS feed activated, send us a message in intercom, or submit your request to the sites team through Toybox!
2. Click on "Email Marketing"
3. Locate the "Create Email" button
4. Click "Create New Email"
5. Find a template you want to use for your email
6. Click on "New RSS Items" and drag it to your template
7. Place the RSS feature into the email where you want it to be placed. You. may add other items such as images, or other designs as well
8. Click on "Settings"
9. Complete all of the To/From information in the settings tab
10. Click on the green "Save" button before leaving this screen!
11. Click on "Send or Schedule"
12. Choose who you want to send this email to on the Recipients tab
13. Send it to a group based on tag, or smart list
14. Locate the "Sending Options"
15. Select "RSS Email Schedule"
17. Go to: "When should we send?"
18. Select when you want the new content to send out in an email. NOTE: The email must come out after the blog is posted on your site
19. Schedule a time to send the email
20. Schedule on what days you want the email to send out. NOTE: if you publish multiple blog posts weekly, the RSS will only send the most recent one, so you'd want to schedule this as a daily or multiple day occurrence if you want multiple blog emails to send
21. Verify the send information is correct
22. Click on "Review and Send" - That's it! The emails will auto publish and send based on your blog schedule and the schedule you set in the email!