If your members would like to import their results into Train they can do so via the following steps. They will just need either the export from SugarWOD or a .CSV file type formatted to the correct columns.
Option 1: Download results from SugarWOD
2. Click on Export Workouts
Option 2: Format a .CSV file to the appropriate columns
1. You'll need to download a .CSV file of your results from your previous tracking system.
2. Either copy/paste your results into the template below or simply format your file to match the same columns as this template:
Upload results into Train
Note: there's no undo for this step.
2. Click on Workout History
3. Click on Import from SugarWOD
4. Choose the file you downloaded from SugarWOD or the .CSV that you created. Note: when you select the file, it will upload immediately.
5. You'll see a "workouts uploading". It may take a few minutes for the process to complete. You'll then have a searchable history of your past workouts.