A course is defined as a series of Classes that has a set start and end date and will typically have the same class times over either a few days or a few weeks.
There are 2 components to this you will need to set up: Class times on the Schedule and a Plan so you can sell and register users agains it.
Add your Course times to the Schedule.
- Use 'Class' type.
- Add the repeating schedule then click in to the class after last class and delete future classes. (so members know class is finished and doesn't continue forever)
Create a Plan under Plans section. This is so people can register for the course. They can also use this to check-in against.
- Select Plans Menu.
- Select 'Create New Plan' from right rail menu.
- Add Name, Description and Additional Info (optional)
- Select 'Non-Recurring' for the Type.
- Fill out the rest of the parameters depending on how you want to manage monthly recurring members.
The Schedule and Plan component are not linked in any way. However you need to utilize both to educate, sell and check members in.
3. Selling Plan
Now use the Landing Page link to sell the plan from your website, Facebook or other social channel you utilize.
- Click on 'View Page' under Landing Page from button on right rail.
- Set 'Optional Start Date' to the day you want the Course to start.
- Use the 'View Landing Page' link to distribute