If you prep prospects for a main group class by running them through a small group class that is a fixed number of sessions over a few weeks or month, here is the way to set that up.
- Create New Plan
- Select 'Punchcard' as the type
- Its good to set an expiration date to the length of the course to create urgency.
- Set total Check-ins to number of sessions for the course
- Set 'Are People Who Buy This A Member?' to NO.
- Set 'Trial Membership' to YES as this will put them in your lead section, you will still want to nurture them as leads during this course before they have committed to a recurring membership.
If the course starts on a certain date, when you generate the Landing Page for this (to link on your website), make sure you select the appropriate 'Optional Start Date'. This will charge the person when they purchase, but set the expiration date from this start date so they have ample time to use all the sessions.