1. Log into your website dashboard: yourwebsitename.com?edit
2. Once you log in, you'll see a menu bar located at the bottom of the page. Click "Collections"
3. Then click "Coaches"
4. To manually add a new coach, click "+ New Coach" located in the upper right-hand corner. We recommend sending your coaches the coach bio link request so that you don't have to input their bio manually (form link: gymname.com/coach-bio-request)
5. Add all pertinent information - (Title, Bio*, Turning Pont, Motivation, Qualifications, Stats, Image, Image URL, and sort order if you want your coaches in a specific order). Keep in mind that the only required field is the Bio* section.
6. Image URL - You can generate the image URL by simply clicking the little arrow in the upper-right-hand corner. This will open up the image in another tab. From your browser, copy and paste the URL into the section "Image URL" (see below)
Sizing Your Coach Images
* Please ensure your coach bio is no bigger than 500px x 500px (a perfect square).
You can use this tool to size your images: BeFunky.
7. Publish - Publish the coach using the "Save" dropdown and select "Publish". Avoid publishing using the "Publish" option on the top right, as it will publish any other pending incomplete changes that may not be ready for pushing to the live site.