Want to create tasks and notifications for members who are on your "at risk members list" in Core?
You can have the system send tasks to staff, emails, texts or any type of messages that your Grow system allows to help you retain and stay engaged with your clients!
for information on how to turn on your zapier integration click here: https://help.pushpress.com/en/articles/508519-core-how-to-connect-pushpress-to-zapier-and-other-3rd-party-applications
2. These are the 3 triggers you need to set up in order for this to work properly
1 - New check-in in PushPress
2 - Only continue if
3 - Add/update contact in LeadConnector
3. Let's set up the New Check-in in PushPress
4. After you link your PushPress account, let's add the action step/filter
5. We are looking for the "filter" for step 2
6. We want the filter to search on each check in that the check in is from a member
7. Look for: "Customer Membership Status Code"
8. Expand the options by clicking "Show all options"
9. Find the "Customer Membership Status Code: member"
10. From the drop down on the next bock, select "(Text) Exactly matches"
11. Find it from the drop down list
12. we want the filter to detect anyone in the system who checks in to be a "member"
this code comes from your plans in core. If they are considered a "Member" with that plan, or if they are considered a lead. If you want leads to be included here, you can create an "or" step
13. After you configure your filter, hit continue
14. now we want to add our 3rd and final step. Hit the + mark
15. Search for "Leadconnector"
16. Select "Leadconnector" from the list
17. We are triggering this final step to: "Add/Update contact in LeadConnector"
18. Click on Continue
19. Connect zapier to your Grow account
To get your API key from Grow you can refer here: http://help.pushpress.com/en/articles/5834296-grow-how-to-obtain-your-api-key-from-your-grow-account
20. Click on set up actions
21. Map the fields from the member you want to update in Grow
Note: you must have the first name, last name, email and phone number fields mapped properly
22. Find the "tags" area and type in the tag name you want the system to use in Grow
For this case, I recommend a tag like "Active Member" or "7 Days Active"
23. The last thing you need to check is make sure that leads are labeled "False"
24. Before you can continue you need to Test your action
25. Click on Turn on Zap
26. Now we need to head back over to your Grow account. Go back to settings, and locate the "Tags" button
27. Click on Create new tag
28. You will create 2 tags. 1) "Active member" and; 2) "At Risk" - or whatever tag names you wish to use
NOTE: this tag must match EXACTLY what you created in Zapier
29. Click on Add
30. Go back
31. Click on Automation
32. Click on Create workflow
We will be creating 2 workflows: 1) Active members, and; 2) At Risk members
33. Click on Start from scratch
34. Click on Create new workflow
Create your second workflow as well using the same steps above
35. Now, let's configure your "Non risk" workflow - Create a trigger for this workflow to start
36. We want this trigger to fire on a "Contact tag being added"
37. Filter should be "Tag added"
38. Click on Tag Added
39. Open the drop down to find your tag
40. Find the "Active tag" name you created from the previous step
41. Click on Save Trigger
42. Click on the +
43. Click on Remove Contact Tag
44. Select the tag from the drop down
45. We want to remove the "At risk" or "Non Active" tag
46. Click on Save Action
47. Click on the + to add the next step
48. Click on Remove from workflows
49. Select "another workflow"
50. open the drop down menu
51. you want to locate the workflow for "Non active" - this will be the 2nd workflow you created from the previous steps
52. Click on the + to add the final step
53. We want to select the same "At risk" workflow to add the client to as well.
54. Click on Save Action
55. Now go to the settings tab at the top of the workflow
56. Turn on the toggle for "Allow Multiple"
57. Turn the toggle On for Publish to make this workflow active
58. Click on Save
59. Go back to your automations menu and locate the 2nd workflow you created from the beginning
60. There will be no trigger on this workflow, as they are added from the previous workflow automaitcally
The first step is to remove the "Active member" tag. This will allow the system to add this tag and trigger the active member workflow upon next check in
61. Add a wait step. We suggest 7 or 8 days
62. Add a "Remove from workflow step" and have it remove the person from the "Active member workflow"
63. Add the contact tag you created for your at risk members, and add it here
64. create a task for your staff
65. Create an internal Notification step" Sms, Email or push notification to your staff
66. add a wait step. you can choose the length
67. Add a "Go To" step
68. have the go to step point back up to the task and notification steps to your staff
this will create a loop every 3 days to notify your staff to follow up with the member... if at any point, the member checks into class, the system will add the tag from the zap, put them into the first workflow, which will remove them from the at risk workflow and start the process over