After initial Punchcard is sold to a member the punches will automatically decrement each time they check into a class. At times for various reason you may want to adjust the available punches up or down. Here is how to do that.
Where to Adjust Punches
- Go to the member detail page
- Click on the 3 dots on the punchcard plan.
- Click on 'Adjust Punches Available'
- Use the 'Adjust Punches' dropdown to select how many punches you want to remove.
- Hit Save
- Use the 'Adjust Punches' dropdown to select how many punches you want to add.
- Verify the Price Per Punch. It will default to original price per punch, so if you want not charge for adding the punch(s) then make this $0. If not, when you hit save it will charge the member the amount shown in Total Cost field.
- Verify billing method is correct
- Hit Save.