Granting us access to GMB gives us the ability to track important data such as your current Google ranking, Google Reviews, Google Business information, Number of Searches, Photo Views etc. Below are instructions on how to grant us access to your GMB account:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Open the location you'd like to manage.
- On the left, click Users.
- At the top right, click Invite new users .
- Enter the name or email address of the user you'd like to add (ie your Local Marketing Account Manager)
- To select the user's role, click Choose a role > click Manager
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users.
- On your phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app .
- Tap More, then tap Manage users.
- At the top right, tap Add user .
- Enter the name or email address of the user you'd like to add.
- Select the user’s role by choosing Manager.
- Confirm the email address, then tap Send.