Rather than linking out to Landing Pages in a new tab, you can embed them right on the same page in an iFrame.
Simply add "?framed=1" to the end of any Landing Page URL. This will work for Plans, Pre-orders, Schedule and Events.
What it does
It will remove the following from the page:
• Grey outer background
• Gym logo
• Gym name
• Footer links
• Embedding your Schedule on a non-WordPress website platform (Wix, Squarespace etc)
• Embedding an Event signup on your website
Steps to Embed in your web editor
- Login to your website admin page
- Open editor for page you want to edit or create new page
- On the page edit or open a code module
- Copy and paste the following code into the code editor and replace the SRC address with the Landing Page address you are trying to embed.
<iframe src="https://mygymdomain.pushpress.com/open/calendar?framed=1 " style="width:100%; height:1200px;" frameborder="0" >
<noframes> <a href="https://mygymdomain.pushpress.com/open/calendar?framed=0">Schedule</a>
This will get cookies in the users browser, so for all the pages you want to frame in your site, explicitly set ?framed=1, but any Landing page links you want to pop into a new tab, you can force the standard elements of Logo and gym name with ?framed=0
Google 'how to use iFrames' if you are unsure how to technically implement this.