Interested in launching landing pages and funnels from Grow's CRM? To begin, it's important to know that publishing your landing page or funnel will require you to connect a subdomain.Once you've built your landing page or funnel, your next step will be to link it to your domain so that you can publish it.Here are the steps needed to go live with your page or funnelNote: You will need to have access to your DNS registrar to create the necessary redirects to publish to the Internet. In these steps, I show you how to do this using "GoDaddy.com" but the step would be similar in any registrar.
Also see help article on building your landing pages
What is a subdomain and a domain you ask? Check out this help article
2. Click on Settings > Domains from the side menu
3. This is where your domains live
4. Click on Add New Domain to add a new domain
5. In the Add your own domain section, type the domain you wish to use for your landing page
6. Type your domain in this format: .yourwebsite.com
7. This is an example on how it should be oriented: "getstarted.peakperformanceff.com"
NOTE: the prefix can be anything you want. After the <.> you add your website domain
8. Grab this 8 digit code that we will use inside of your hosting platform to register this new subdomain
9. Log into your domain Registar
NOTE: in this example I am using GoDaddy
10. Click on My Products
11. Locate your domain you want to link the new landing page to
12. Click on Manage
13. scroll down and find Manage DNS
14. Click on Manage DNS
15. on the top menu locate the "add" button
16. Click on Add
17. Click on Type and the drop down will open
18. Click on "A"
19. Type in the subdomain you created in Grow in the previous steps
20. In the value, paste the 8 digit code from Grow: "18.104.22.168"
21. Leave the TTL step to default
22. Click on Add record
23. You should see a "Success!" message when the subdomain redirect is published
24. Now, go back to your Grow CRM
25. Click on Add
26. You should see a "Yay!! - Domain added Successfully"
27. Now, from the drop down, attach this new subdomain to your funnel/landing page
28. From the drop down, select the funnel/landing page you want this new subdomain to live on
29. Select the step, you want the new URL you created to open which page
NOTE: for example, when someone visits the new subdomain, which page do you want them to see?