You've heard of ClickFunnels and landing pages, right? With Grow, you can build and create your own funnel pages right from your CRM!This article includes the steps needed to build your funnel.When it comes to publishing it (or marking it go live on the Internet), you'll need to create a subdomain redirect to make your funnel pages go live.
what is a subdomain and a domain you ask? Check this out: http://help.pushpress.com/en/articles/6269914-grow-understanding-domains
2. Click on Sites from the menu bar
3. Click on New Funnel
4. Use a pre-built template, or start from scratch
NOTE: For the purposes of this help article, we will work from no template
5. Click on Add New Step
6. Name your first Page
NOTE: This step is not client facing, so you can name it whatever you wish
7. Name your Path step
NOTE: Naming this step is also not client facing
8. If you are looking to import your funnels from ClickFunnels, you can paste the URL here!
The CRM system will make a replica of your ClickFunnels pages. You just need to paste the URL here from your ClickFunnels account.
9. Click on Create Funnel Step
10. Click on Edit Page to make page edits and to design your page
11. Decide if you are doing a Full width, wide, medium or small page
12. Click on the "Add Row" button to begin adding elements to your page.
13. Decide how many columns you want in your row
14. After selecting the rows, you can now begin to add "elements" to the page
15. Click on + Add Element
16. Select what you want to add to the page from the list
17. To "Preview" your page and to verify what it will look like when live, save your changes
18. Then, hit Preview.
Continue to add elements to your page as needed until you're complete