When a contact get's added to an unintentional workflow you can easily remove them if it was a mistake. Here's how:
2. Click on "Conversations"
3. Find the contact you want to learn more about
4. you'll see the conversation with the contact you want to look further into
5. Go to the contact details section
6. Click on the "Profile photo"
7. This will bring you to the contact record and details
8. Scroll down to the "Active Campaigns/Workflows" to show which workflow the contact is in. NOTE there could be multiple
9. Find the campaign you want to look further into
10. Click on the "X" symbol to remove them contact from the desired workflow
11. Confirm that this is the correct workflow you wish to cancel
12. Click on "Ok"