1. Log into your Grow account
2. Click on "Contacts"
3. From the contact list, locate the "Import icon"
4. Click on "Import Contacts"
5. This import screen will pup up
6. Click on Upload a file or drag and drop
7. After the file has been submitted the file name will appear. Verify this is the file you wish to upload
8. Click on "Next"
9. Next you will need to map the fields from the CSV file you uploaded to be put into the appropriate fields in Grow
10. From the drop down list, select the appropriate map fields the match the fields from the file you're uploading
11. Check "Don't import data in unmatched columns"
12. Click on "Next"
13. Click on "Advanced" drop down
14. open the drop down
15. Click on "Add New and Update Existing Contact Records"
16. Click on "Email" as the check so as not to create duplicate contact records
17. You can select any field to match the data from, but we recommend using email
18. Click on "Email" from the drop down list
19. Click on "Tags"
20. Find the tag in your Grow system you want these imported members/leads to be Tagged with in your system
21. you can add multiple tags if you wish
22. Click on Add To Workflow/Campaign
23. Click on "Add To Workflow/Campaign" if you want to add these contacts to a workflow right away. If no, leave this off.
24. Find the workflow you want to add these contacts to from the drop down list
25. Click on "Submit"