Custom values can be used to auto generate links to appointments, or common recurring items that limits redundancy on your end.
They can be populate in a sequence of emails, or text messages without the need to continuously copy links, or type out the information.
There are some basic 'Custom Values' that we set up for you when you first set up your Grow account. You just need to populate the values with the appropriate links. These "Custom Values" you'll need to set up for the very first time include:
Appointment Booking Link
Drop In Value
PP Free Trial Link
NOTE: you can create as many custom values as you want, but in the beginning we recommend you keep things simple and work on only the basic ones when you first set up your account.
2. Click on: "Custom Values" from the menu
3. Click on the custom value you wish to edit
4. Click on: "The edit pencil symbol"
5. Edit the custom value: Add the name of the value
6. Add the link in the "value field"
7. to get the link for an appointment for example, go to calendars on the menu
8. Select the calendar you want to get the link from
9. Copy the url for the appointment and copy to your clip board
10. Go back to custom values. Open the edit screen. Paste the link in the "Value" bar
11. Overview of what the finished custom value looks like
12. Click on: "Save"
13. Now add a custom value for your Google Review link
14. Click on "Go Back"
15. Click on: "Settings"
16. Click on: "Reputation Management"
17. Copy the link, or if one is not available, hit "generate link"
18. Click on Custom Values
19. Click on Google Review
20. Hit the "Edit pencil icon"
21. Name the value. In this instance it is our "Google Review"
22. paste your "Google review link" in the value section
23. Click on: "Save"