Sometimes it may be necessary to sell a gift card or gift certificate to a member, or a walk in who wants to buy a gift card for a friend or family member as a gift. In this article, we are going to show you just how easy it is to create a gift card as a product/item, and how you can leverage the product as a gift certificate purchase. We will also show you how to apply the credit to a member's account.
2. Go to the settings dashboard
3. Click on Products
4. Click on Products in the sub menu
5. Click on Create New Product
6. Click on Product Info and create your details and description. Add a photo if you wish
7. Click on Pricing and Options
8. Click on Visibility and Integration. Select options that you want to work.
9. Click on Save Changes to save your work and create the product
10. Go back to the menu bar
11. Click on People
12. click on members to find the member you are going to apply the credit to
13. Click on Plan Info (3 dots)
14. 3 dots...
15. Click on Change Amount / Discount
16. This will bring up a menu option
17. Click on Add a one-time discount option
18. Click on One Time Discount box and enter the amount
19. enter the amount you want in this box
20. Click on Save Changes. this will apply the discount to the next billing cycle
See also: https://help.pushpress.com/en/articles/508596-core-add-a-membership-as-a-gift