1. Write a blog post introducing yourself to the online world: How to publish a blog post
2. Ensure your website is linked to your social media accounts (Facebook, IG, GMB, etc.)
3. Sign up for PushPress' version of Linktree. It's free, and exclusively for PushPress clients only! https://fitlink.io/
4. Create an IG Post introducing your website
5. Create a FB post introducing your website.
6. Add your website to your email signature.
7. Submit Your Website/Business to directories
To help find your site you should submit it to various business directories. Although you should consider as many as possible, below are some easy options to get you started:
GMB (Google My Business)
8. Always stay up to date with your GMB (Google My Business)
Upload an image of your gym, your members, coaches, and any gym features, every day with your phone using the GMB Maps App
Be sure to rename the image file using major keywords and the area that you service. (ie "The Best CrossFit Gym in LA, CA." "The best fitness coaches in LA, CA." "Group Fitness Classes in LA, CA."
Update your Holiday Hours
Continue generating reviews and respond to ALL of them.