Log into your SquareSpace Website and then,
- In the Home Menu, click Settings.
- Click Advanced, and then click Import / Export.
- Click Export.
4. Click the WordPress icon.
5. If you have more than one Blog Page on your site, a Select Primary Blog message will appear. Only one Blog Page can be exported.
6. Select a Primary Blog from the drop-down menu, and then click Export. This will take a few minutes or longer, depending on the size of your blog.
7. When the export is complete, a Download option will appear. Click Download to save the .xml file to your computer and then send it to your friendly PushPress Sites representative :)