Did you purchase your domain via Google Domains and are using their name servers? Send us a screenshot of your current site's DNS records and we will take care of the rest for you.
NOTE: If you purchased a domain name through Google but another provider is hosting your name servers, jump to step 4 as you will need to reach out to them for this information.
- At the Google Domains console, choose Manage My Domains, then Sign In
- Find your domain, and then click on the DNS icon.
3. Scroll down to the Custom resource records section.
4. Take a screen shot of ALL DNS entries. You will have various A, CNAME, MX, TXT record types.
5. Send the screen shot(s) to your friendly PushPress Sites representative.