Use the pause feature when a member plans on returning back to that plan. Use the cancel feature when a member does not plan on resuming that plan at any point.
They essentially function the same, but it helps to see if the member's plan should be resumed at any point. So its best to keep them organized
- Pause/Cancel on Date - The date the plan is set to pause or cancel
- Paid Until - When the original billing date is set to renew
- Pause Duration - How many days the plan is paused for
- Days of Credit - How many days left in the original prepaid period
- Estimated next bill date: This date is automatically calculated, but can be overridden and set to any date.
- Go to member detail page
- Find the plan they are on you want to cancel/pause (*note: pause and cancel can be used interchangeably below)
- Click the contextual menu on the plan (3 dots)
- Select "Cancel Plan"
- Set Cancel Immediately to Yes if you want to cancel them today, if not toggle to No
- If, "No" you can set a cancel date in the future which will set their plan status to 'Pending Cancel'
- Hit "Cancel Plan" button for changes to take effect.