A 'Waiver', also known as General Liability Release and/or Expressed Assumption of Risk can be easily set up and automatically attached to every member including Leads and Drop-ins. Here is how you do that.
- From the main menu, navigate to Apps -> Digital Documents.
- Click the pink plus icon button to create a new document.
- Enter a title for your Document.
- Enter the contents of your Waiver. Use the formatting tool bar to make sure its formatted correctly and easy to read.
- Select 'Person' from the 'Attach To:' dropdown.
- Click 'Publish' button.
Don't include a date, or line to sign on, PushPress will add that to the document at the time of signing.