Plan categories are used to group your plans into categories for reporting and functional purposes.
How to use Categories:
- Create plan categories before you create a plan. It will be easier to assign a category to a plan while creating the plan, than after.
- When creating a plan, use the drop down menu to select which category the plan belongs to.
Why you should use plan categories.
- Keeps your plans organized. Example: Personal Training Plans vs CrossFit Plans vs Kids CrossFit Plans. Without categories, these would all be lumped in the same general category
- Detailed reporting - When generating reports, it will be easier to filter the data for reasons above.
- To gait check-ins - You may want limit who can check into what type of classes. With categories, you can specify only CrossFit members can check into CrossFit classes.