As part of the appointment system (2022) the Payroll records in the Payroll app will NOT update with appointment info from the new system. (It will in the future)
For now you will need to use the Download/Export function to view appointments by date in a csv file for payroll tracking.
1. Start by going to your Appointments Beta Page
2. Select the Export Payroll Icon
3. Choose the dates your would like to export or set custom dates
4. Click on Download
5. You can now view the downloaded .csv file to see appointment data.
6. You can now either manually send info to your payroll provider or go to PushPress Payroll app and enter the amounts as Misc. Items at bottom of Outstanding items
If you would like more information or need further assistance, please use our HELP DOCs, just like this one or reach out through intercom, the little blue box in your CORE account or email us at email@example.com. Our team is here to help.
PushPress is a gym management software that can help you a lot in managing your gym. We've helped thousands of local gyms streamline and professionalize their businesses with our intuitive, powerful solution for managing fitness facilities - all from the palm of their hands! Want to take charge? Give us 3 minutes on the phone or schedule an in-person demo today!