Save time and stay top-of-mind to your leads by scheduling your gym's social media posts from right inside your Grow CRM!
As a savvy gym owner, you know that regularly posting to social media can help you stand out from your competitors. However, remembering to post or even finding the time in your daily routine can be challenging with your demanding schedule.
How great would it be to set aside time that works in your weekly (or even monthly) schedule so you can pre-plan and schedule out your social media posts? Within your Grow CRM, you can do just that!
Here's how to save time by scheduling posts from inside your Grow CRM (currently available for FB, Instagram and Google My Business):
2. Click on Marketing
3. Click on Social Planner
4. You need to connect your Facebook Business Page & Your Google My Business Page
This needs to be done so you can allow permissions for Grow to post to these platforms
5. Currently you can only post to Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business Account
6. Click on the Facebook image to log in
7. Click on the Google My Business Page to log in
***Do the following for Instagram
8. After you connect your social accounts, click on Get Started
9. Click on New Post
10. select which social account you want to post to from the drop down
11. Click on Select a social account
12. Select if you want to post to 1, or both accounts
13. Now create your post in the field.
NOTE: you can add photos, videos and and add a call to action (CTA)!