This is how you can add a test client to see how the system works before syncing all of your members over.
If this is your 1st time adding a client to Train this Loom video goes over the process and what to look for.
1. Go to Coaching > Clients
2. Click on + Create Client.
3. Check the "Create Account For User" box to create a Train account for them.
4. Fill in the First Name, Last Name, Email Address and any other information you'd like to add.
5. Click on SAVE.
6. You should see a notification that the Athlete was successfully created. This client will now appear as a "Lead" in your All Clients list.
7. Add a Membership to this client so they can see workout programs. Under the Clients overview page click on Memberships.
Note: if you follow the steps above you'll automatically be placed on the Client overview page after the athlete creation. If not simply go to Coaching > Clients, sort by All, and then click on the row with your client to bring up this screen.