Want to take your marketing game to the next level? Then use trigger links to customize a client journey when they take certain actions!
Want to send an email to a master client list, and then, if they click certain links, create a custom marketing flow that will market to only those who clicked specific links? Now you can!
2. select Email Marketing
3. Click on Trigger Links > Links
4. Click on Add Link
5. Click on Add Link button
6. fill out the 2 required fields
7. Name your trigger
8. Enter the redirect URL you want the person to go to when they "opt in" or click the link
NOTE: A good rule would be your website, an eBook/blog page, or even a Thank You Page you can build out in the funnel builder. For more info on how to build a landing page click here: http://help.pushpress.com/en/articles/5872597-grow-how-to-build-funnels-landing-pages-in-your-crm
9. After you name your trigger, and post the redirect, hit save
10. Here's where you new trigger link will live
11. Now, Click on Email Builder
12. Click on Create email
13. Select a template, or build from a previous email
14. Highlight the text you want to link the "trigger link" in an locate the URL link button
15. Click on "Link List"
16. Locate the newly created Trigger link from the drop down list
17. Click on Save
18. Now your text will be used as a link that someone can click
19. Next, go to Automation
20. Click on Create workflow
21. Click on Start from scratch
22. Click on Create new workflow
23. Click on Add New Workflow Trigger
24. Click on the drop down
25. Locate from the list "Trigger Link Clicked"
26. Click on Add filters
27. Click on the drop down and look for "Trigger link"
28. After selecting "Trigger link" now go to the right and find the secondary drop down where is says "Select"
29. Open this drop down
30. From the drop down, locate your trigger link
31. Click on Save Trigger
32. Now you can build out your workflow as you see fit.
NOTE: the main idea here is to market to someone who "took action" in an email or looked at your product/site further from the email you set. This will not fire if the person did not click the trigger link.