Currently, there is no way to remove a check-in limit after it has been created in a plan.
We would advise you to delete the limited plan, and create a new one without a limit.
If that is not an option, the work around would be to change the number of allowed check-ins to 100 so that way the plan is functionally unlimited.
Here is a step by step guide:
1. Click on Plans on the left hand side.
2. Then select Plans from the drop down menu.
3. Find the plan you would like to edit and select the 3 dots.
4. Click on Edit Plan
5. Click on Check-In Allow Check-Ins? Yes Limit Check-ins? Yes Reset Check-In Limit On: Weekly or Monthly Check-in Restrictions time(s) per week time(s) per month
6. If you want to make the plan functionally unlimited, make the check-in limit something impossible to reach.
7. By click yes, it will update ALL current subscriptions of this plan to now have 100 check-ins available per week, which would functionally be unlimited.
8. Then scroll down and make sure you to "Edit Plan" to save your changes, and BOOM. You're done!