Some regions require strict opt-out of text marketing. In this step, I am going to show you how you can set up an easy opt out workflow.
2. Click on Automation
3. Click on Create workflow
4. Click on Start from scratch
5. Click on Create new workflow
6. Click on Add New Workflow Trigger
7. Your trigger should be set to look like this:
Reply channel = SMS
Exact phrase = stop
Doesn't have tag = member (this is optional if you don't want members to accidentally opt out)
8. Reply channel = SMS
9. Exact match phrase = stop
10. Doesn't Have Tag = member
11. Click on Save Trigger
12. Add any steps you want in your sequence.
We added a internal notification to the team when someone opts out
13. Send the client a "You've successfully unsubscribed from future texts"
Note, you can have a clause "if this was a mistake, or you wish to resume, respond "resume" in this text