When it comes to setting up calendars and appointments in Grow, you need to ensure that all staff members who are assigned to an appointment calendar also set their availability in the "My Staff" card and also link their calendars correctly.
1. From your Grow Dashboard go to the navigation bar on the left and select 'Settings'
2. Click on My Staff
3. This is where all of your staff member's profile's will be present
4. Click on Edit to edit that particular staff member's availability
5. Click on User Availability
6. From the meeting location, you can add a custom location, link to Zoom or Google meet
7. Add the custom location if this will be a location other than your gym's address
8. Make sure you select the correct time zone
9. Now, set your personal availability for days and times you can take any appointment.
Note: Each calendar this staff person is assigned to will always refer back to the personal availability. Example: Appt has 9a-5p on Sunday, but this staff member only has 11a-1p available, the calendar will only allow this staff member be booked in the 2 hour window selected from the staff profile.
10. You can set 1 general available slot per day, or you can his the +hours and create different time segments
11. Click on Save after you add the general availability
12. Click on Edit again
13. Click on User Calendar Configuration
14. If you are taking appointments, you need to ensure that each person also connected their google/outlook calendar from the "integrations" tab.
Note: When connecting a calendar, each staff must do this under their Grow profile. If you connect the calendar while logged in as another user, the calendar will be connected to that staff member who was logged in.