Use the pause feature when a member plans on returning back to that plan.
- Pause on Date - The date the plan is set to pause
- Resume on Date - The date the plan is set to automatically resume and become active
- Paid Until - When the original billing date is set to renew
- Go to member detail page
- Find the plan they are on you want to pause
- Click the contextual menu on the plan (3 dots)
- Select "Pause Plan"
- Set date you want the pause to start
- Set Resume on Date to have the plan auto Resume
- Leave Resume on Date blank to have an indefinite pause.
- Hit "Pause Plan" button for changes to take effect.