Use the pause feature when a member plans on returning back to that plan.
- Pause on Date - The date the plan is set to pause
- Resume on Date - The date the plan is set to automatically resume and become active
- Paid Until - When the original billing date is set to renew
- Pause Duration - How many days the plan is paused for
- Days of Credit - How many days left in the original prepaid period
- Estimated next bill date: This date is automatically calculated, but can be overridden and set to any date.
- Go to member detail page
- Find the plan they are on you want to pause
- Click the contextual menu on the plan (3 dots)
- Select "Pause Plan"
- Set Pause Immediately to Yes if you want to pause them today, if not toggle to No
- If, "No" you can set a pause date in the future which will set their plan status to 'Pending Cancel'
- Hit "Pause Plan" button for changes to take effect.