There are 4 parts to setting up your calendars in Grow:
Integrations > Connecting Google Calendars
Connecting the calendar to the staff member
Staff member availability
Here's a video that explains how the calendar setup works:
2. Go to Settings then Integrations
3. Heave Each team member log in to their individual Google accounts
4. After each staff member logs in, go to "My Staff"
5. Click on Edit for the staff member you are going to connect your calendar to
6. Click on User Calendar Configuration
7. Connect the calendar by clicking "edit"
8. select the calendar you want the system to write appointments to and select it from the "Primary Calendar" drop down
NOTE: Leave the "Allow Contact Creation" as default.
9. Click on User Availability
10. Now customize the staff member's general availability to take any appointments
Note: We can customize the appointment availabilities later, this is just the general availability for the coach
11. Next, go to Teams at the top of the staff menu
12. Create your "Team" groupings for each calendar type
This isn't necessary to have multiples, by default we give you 1 and have it setup already
13. Click on Edit to customize the "Team"
14. Click on Team Info
15. Click on Team Info to assign or unassign team members to this team
16. Click on Calendar Team Configuration
17. fill in the about info that you want to display about this appointment type
18. Click on Save
19. Click on Calendars
20. Click on Intro Appointment…
Note the two teams here: Intro appointments and Nutrition Appointments
21. Click on the 3 dots to configure and setup the appointment availability
22. Click on Edit
23. you can update the settings on tab 1
24. Click on Availability
25. Configure your appointment availability
NOTE: that the availability you set here, will be for the appointment and will always default to the staff availability
26. Click on Save after you finish editing this appointment settings
27. On tab 3 we recommend you update you Custom ‘Thank You’ Message
28. Click on Complete
GENERAL QUESTIONS WE GET:
What is a "Team" ?
Teams are a group of people who can take appointments on one or more calendars. Some examples of teams might be the Onboarding Team, Sales Team, Nutrition Team, etc. To setup your teams, go to Settings > Teams.
How do I Set team member availability?
Every team member has their own availability and option to sync with their own person google calendars. Have your team members login to Grow to update their personal availability and connect with their personal calendars to prevent double booking. When they login, they will go to Settings > My Profile.
How do Appointments trigger Workflows?
You have your calendars ready to start booking appointments but chances are, you'll need to setup some notifications and reminders and other common Workflows. Here are the default PushPress Grow Workflows for appointments:
Appointment Reminder — sends an immediate confirmation and reminder email/sms to both the contact and the user assigned to the appointment as well as a reminder 1 hour before the appointment.
Appointment No Show — sends follow up when an appointment status is set to "No Show"
Appointment Showed (No Sign Up) — If an appointment is marked as "Showed", this Workflow will update your contact. The Workflow will wait 72 minutes to see if the contact purchases a plan. If not, the workflow will send automated messages.