There are 4 parts to setting up your calendars in Grow:
Connecting Google Calendars for all staff who will be taking appointments in the system
Staff member availability
Below we've outlined a step by step process you need to do to complete the above 4 steps.
2. Go to Settings then Integrations
3. Heave Each team member log in to their individual Google accounts
4. After each staff member logs in, go to "My Staff"
5. Click on Edit for the staff member you are going to connect your calendar to
6. Click on User Calendar Configuration
7. Connect the calendar by clicking "edit"
8. select the calendar you want the system to write appointments to and select it from the "Primary Calendar" drop down
NOTE: Leave the "Allow Contact Creation" as default.
9. Click on User Availability
10. Now customize the staff member's general availability to take any appointments
Note: We can customize the appointment availabilities later, this is just the general availability for the coach
11. For the user, make sure the correct time zone is selected
12. Select the appropriate time zone for the staff member from the drop down list
13. Find your correct time zone from the list and select it.
14. Set the available hours for this staff member to take appointments
15. Select the days the staff member is available for appointments
16. Next, set the available hours for each day
17. Click on Save to save the availability settings for this staff member
18. Now, Click on Calendars
19. Now you have 3 different options: 1) Edit an existing calendar; 2) Create a new calendar, or; 3) Create a new calendar Group
For option 1, click the 3 dots next to the existing calendar and select edit. For option 2) Select "+ New Calendar"
20. Once you are in the calendar settings, step one is to set a Team & Event Setup
21. Click on Add User
22. Select the team member(s) who will be assigned to this calendar
23. Create the Calendar Name
24. Create the Calendar Description
25. Create the Calendar URL
26. Create the appointment title for internal notifications
27. Select the color for the appointment
28. Click on Save & Continue
29. For step 2, we will setup the availability for this calendar type
NOTE: You should still set your staff availability inside of staff settings. Appointment availability can be different than your staff availability if multiple people are assigned to the same appointment calendar.
30. Now complete the remaining steps for the appointment
31. On step 3 of the calendar set up we suggest you select "Use Sticky Contact"
Leave the remaining boxes as is