1. Go to contacts > Contacts/Smart Lists
Your contacts will show you all contacts in your Grow system (hopefully, it's a lot!).
Filtering is a great way to find contacts by a certain criteria and then you can complete actions to that filtered lists, for example send an email or sms.
2. Create a filter using any content criteria. A great one to start with is "tag" or "pipeline stage"
3. Click the + to save the filter and add as a smart list.
Note: a smart list will update automatically when any contact meets your filter criteria.
4. Now you can view your smart list here at the top to use at any time.
5. Manage your smart lists from "settings". From here, you can share, delete, edit, or drag and drop your smart lists.
6. Share you smart list with all team members or just specific ones.