There are 4 ways to check members into an appointment.
Method 1 - Dashboard - My Day panel
- from the Dashboard, if the appointment is assigned to you, you should see it in the 'My Day' panel.
- Use the 3 dots context menu to check them in.
Method 2 - Dashboard - Check-ins panel
- from the Dashboard, use the 'Check-ins' panel and select 'Scheduled Appointments' from the dropdown where you would typically select the class time.
- You will see all scheduled appointments for the day below. Check the box next to members name to check them in.
Method 3 - Appointments page
- Go to 'Schedule An Appointments' page
- Find the appointment on the schedule. Click it.
- Click the 'Check-In' button on the Appointment Detail card.
Method 4 - Check-in App
Use the self service tablet Check-in app to check them into their appointment.
- The member types in their name
- Their appointment will show up in the class list.
- Member taps the 'Check-in' button.
Currently Android and Fire Tablet check-in to appointments is functional. There will be an update to the iOS check-in app shortly that will allow members to check in to appointments.