1. Sign up for a slack account here. https://slack.com/
2. Navigate to Settings & administration and then click Manage apps in slack settings
3. A new webpage should open up. Type "WebHooks" in the search field and select "Incoming WebHooks"
4. Click Add to Slack
5. Select a channel then 'Add Incoming WebHooks Integration' button.
5. Copy WebHook URL.
6. Go back to your PushPress Dashboard, then go to Apps menu, and look for the Slack tile, hit 'Configure'
7. Toggle 'Enable Slack' to on.
8. Paste WebHook URL into your PushPress Control Panel.
7. Optional. Configure check-ins, payments and notifications to go to a specific slack channel for your team in PushPress Control panel.
8. hit Save.